Do you have to be at work early? Breakfast Club may be the answer!
Open Monday to Friday mornings from 7:45 to 8:45.
The cost per day is just £3 and is inclusive of breakfast which includes a variety of cereals, toast and jam, as well as fruit juice or water. There are several activities available including games, puzzles, reading and colouring, table top football and a quiet corner to relax in before the start of school.
Please book your child a place with a Breakfast Club supervisor, or at the Office. It is usually possible to accommodate children with no notice if you suddenly find you need this cover. Please speak to staff for details.
Responses from parents regarding Breakfast Club
- Full Marks! A lovely start to the day. You provide a really happy and caring environment. Thank you.
- It is a comfort to know that Breakfast Club is available when we need it. When asked, my child said that Breakfast Club was “awesome”.
- The boys can’t wait for breakfast morning, it’s the only days they get up and dressed ready to leave the house!
- Very happy with the service, very flexible. My daughter is so happy to go to Breakfast Club and we know she will have fun and will be looked after by two very lovely ladies who my daughter thinks are wonderful.
- The Breakfast Club is well organised and the children have a lovely start to the day. Thank you